09 - 11 October, 2018
Corinthia Hotel, Prague
44 (0) 207 368 9465
Agenda Day 3
8:00 am - 8:45 am Registration and welcome coffee
8:45 am - 8:50 am Opening remarks – Letitia Thomas, Programme Director, WBR
8:50 am - 9:00 am Chair’s opening address and networking activityWill Beattie - Head of International Business Development CIPS
9:00 am - 9:20 am OPENING KEYNOTE How can you further refine and change your procurement organisation to transform contribution to your businesses P&L?Laszlo Szepesvary - CPO tbc
- How can you work more effectively with other internal departments to demonstrate how procurement can help in these activities?
- What is the best way to demonstrate and document new activities in procurement?
- How can you mature your procurement function to become a department capable of contributing to top line growth
9:40 am - 10:20 am ALL STAR PANEL Shaping your organisation to play a role in top-line growth: What are the proven strategies to make the most of your supplier relationships and add to the top-line growth of your organisation?Will Beattie - Head of International Business Development CIPS Christophe Van Riel - Vice President Procurement Ecolab Pascal Gielen - CPO Thales Tomas Veit - Head of Procurement Asahi Breweries Europe
- How can you begin to leverage your contact and relationship with your suppliers to sell to them?
- How can you begin setting cross-functional targets and KPIs to push forward the move towards revenue-generating?
- What stage should you begin to intensify or change your relationship with your suppliers?
- How can you identify and approach the suppliers with whom you could develop this type of relationship?
Christophe Van RielVice President Procurement
Tomas VeitHead of Procurement
Asahi Breweries Europe
10:20 am - 11:00 am CASE STUDY INTERACTIVE How can you convince your board and senior management to support more revenue-generating activities in procurement?Irina Povoroznyk - Head of Centralized Procurement Severstal
- What are the best strategies to convince the board and senior management to support more revenue-generating activities in procurement?
- How can you make the business case for an expanded procurement function?
- What are the best ways to develop your relationship with senior management in order to gain more support for procurement transformation?
- How can you secure budget in order to help procurement take on new activities?
Irina PovoroznykHead of Centralized Procurement
11:00 am - 11:40 am Networking Break
12:10 pm - 12:30 pm How can you improve your collection and collation of all data to develop focused and actionable intelligence for your procurement strategy?Andrea Blanco - Head of Procurement CSP+A Ecolab
- How can you drive investment into data management and data analytics systems?
- What new data do you need to ensure you are able to collect in order to make focused and intelligent decisions?
- How can you drive a culture change within your organisation to use data more effectively?
- What are the best ways to encourage your internal stakeholders to engage with new data management processes?
Andrea BlancoHead of Procurement CSP+A
12:30 pm - 1:10 pm FIRESIDE CHAT How can you define and recruit the right talent profiles to drive Machine Learning, AI and Blockchain solutions for your business?Nick Jenkinson - Senior Director Procurement Astellas
Nick Jenkinson, Senior Procurement Director, Astellas
Nick Jenkinson is Senior Director – Procurement & Property for the EMEA Region within Astellas; a Japanese R&D driven global pharmaceutical company. He joined Astellas in December 2015 and has the remit to transform the current EMEA Procurement & Property operating model to one capable of delivering Category, Regional and Operational Excellence. Nick has 20 years experience in Procurement & Supply Chain across a number of industries including Automotive, Building Materials, BPO, Media & FMCG. He has spent the past 7 years delivering greenfield Procurement transformations. Nick is an Economics graduate and has an MBA from Warwick Business School
Nick JenkinsonSenior Director Procurement
1:10 pm - 2:10 pm Networking lunch
2:10 pm - 2:50 pm CASE STUDY INTERACTIVE :How can you implement effective risk management within indirect categories to reduce failed and over-budget projects?Sabih Rozales - Principle Commercial Contract Manager Vodafone Procurement Company
Sabih Rozales, Principle Commercial Contract Manager, Vodafone Procurement Company
Sabih has 15 years of experience in different areas of Supply Chain, including direct and indirect procurement, logistics, business transformation and leading companywide cost & efficiency programs. He recently joined Vodafone Procurement Company, following a successful 8 years at Vodafone Turkey where he was leading indirect procurement (Marketing, Customer Services, Property and Corporate Services). Sabih holds is a Business Graduate and has a Chemical Engineering background.
Sabih RozalesPrinciple Commercial Contract Manager
Vodafone Procurement Company
2:50 pm - 3:30 pm CASE STUDY INTERACTIVE How can you gain buy-in from internal stakeholders for your risk profiling process in order to ensure all supplier relationships are subject to the same scrutiny?Graham Crawshaw - Global Services Director CASME
Graham Crawshaw, Services Director, CASME
Graham has overall responsibility for the quality of CASME’s RoundTable and Virtual RoundTable programme, with over 175 events delivered per year. He is also a leading facilitator and procurement analyst and develops benchmarking activities covering a broad range of procurement categories and practices. Prior to joining CASME he spent 25 years working in procurement for the music industry within an operational and marketing environment.
Graham CrawshawGlobal Services Director