Agenda Day 2 - Wednesday 16th October 2019
Wednesday, October 16th, 2019
2. Aerospace & Defence Maria Granero, Head of Defence & Space Engineering Services Procurement Europe, Airbus
3. Chemicals Christophe Van Riel, VP Procurement EMEA, Ecolab
5. Financial Services
6. Pharmaceuticals David Wheeler, Global Head of Procurement Clinical Services, Tech & Data, Astra Zeneca
7. Indirect Spend Zsolt Szeker, Global Head of Telecom & IT Solutions Procurement, Nokia
8. Direct Spend
9. HR Natascha Hauman, Founder, ProBuy Expertise
• How can you think beyond the price and leverage innovation?
• How can involving your suppliers in more decision change the landscape of your partnerships?
• How to create a focused, smart and effective method of measuring
• Suppliers have visibility of all the steps in the procurement cycle – how can this help get the best prices and reduce risk?
Agenda Day 3 - Thursday 17th October 2019
Thursday, October 17th, 2019
•Traditional category management aligns with the business lines procurement buy for
•Category management allows specialists to operate in each business unit
•Category management allows procurement to oversee the suppliers in each business unit
•Procurement should make life easy for the business and the business doesn’t understand category management
•With digitalisation and technology all categories are becoming digital
•Changing the procurement model allows for better supplier control