Agenda Day 1 - Tuesday 15th October 2019
Tuesday, October 15th, 2019
• How can you change your supply chain to digital?
• How can you think beyond your current business mode and articulate a future way of working?
• How can you streamline your tactical work and become more efficient?
• What does your future procurement team look like?
Agenda Day 2 - Wednesday 16th October 2019
Wednesday, October 16th, 2019
1. Buying Procurement Tech Jenny Draper, General Manager UK & Europe, Spend Matters
2. Supplier Diversity & Corporate Responsibility Jaime Paiva, Head of Sourcing & Procurement EMEA, Zurich Insurance Company
3. Data & DigitalSonia Allard de Grandmaison, Strategy & Governance Procurement, Vodafone
4. Cognitive Procurement Christophe Villain, Global Head of Procurement Excellence, Nestlé
5. Millennials & Generation Z Mark Zafra, Head of Global Strategic Sourcing, Twitter
6. Combining Technologies in Procurement John Jordan, Head of Strategy & Planning Procurement, Sony
7. Supplier Enabled Innovation & Partnerships Michele Da Fano, Regional Indirect Category Lead, Mylan
8. Embracing Disruptive Technology (Blockchain, AI & Virtual Reality) Suneet Pandey, Global Strategic Sourcing, Lonza